1) Hold a bachelor’s degree in geography, economics, agronomy or any other subject related to the contents of the master “Governance of Risk and Resources”, or an equivalent qualification, issued by a national or foreign university.
2) Have obtained a degree in a program of study of at least three years with above-average grades, or be in possession of a degree recognized as equivalent.
3) Have at least one year of work experience.
1) Certified copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate / undergraduate degree. *
2) Record of the corresponding notes of the undergraduate courses (or equivalent). *
3) Certificate of university entrance exam. *
4) Certificate of high school approval / secondary school complete. *
5) Admission Form (includes a CV and a letter of motivation). ** (Click here)
6) Statement of the applicant. (Click here)
7) Two recommendation letters
* It is necessary that the document is submitted in the original language and its translation into German or English
** Document must be completed in English